In Zaxaa, you can create an upsell/downsell to increase your revenue on your funnel. We called this as OTO (One Time Offer).
Here's how you can create an OTO and attach it to your front end product:
1. Create new OTO through "Manage Product" menu.
2. Choose whether you want to create Real OTO or Evergreen OTO.
If you want to know the differences between Real OTO and Evergreen OTO, you can find it in this article: What is a Funnel?
3. Set your products settings from the "General Settings", "Affiliate Program", and the "Page Settings" of your OTO.
Once you have set those up, save and publish your OTO so you can attach it to your front end product later.
4. Attach your OTO to your front end product.
Choose which front end product that you want to add an upsell/downsell on it. Go to "Additional Offers" menu on your product settings and enable the OTO feature.
5. Add your OTO to your front end product.
You can choose which OTO that you want to add to your front end product by clicking the "Add New" button. After you create one, you can drag it from the "Inactive OTO" to "Active OTO".
Note: You can have unlimited OTOs in every sales funnel. However, for RECURRING/SUBSCRIPTION products, in every sales funnel you can only have a maximum of:
- 1 (one) recurring FRONT-END product
- 1 (one) recurring OTO product
You can view the video of how to create an OTO here: How to create an OTO product and attach it to your front-end/sales funnel
Now that you have created your OTO. You can take it to the next level by going to Advanced mode OTO. Advanced mode OTO lets you create a smart nested unlimited OTO. By using this feature, you can decide which OTO that you want to give to your customer based on their choice of your offer. Here's how to create an Advanced mode OTO:
1. Enable the advanced mode on the active OTO section.
2. Create and decide which OTO that you want to give to your customer then drag it to the cart.
With this way, you can create unlimited OTO if you would. Each time you fill the blank cart with the OTO, another "yes" or "no" option will appear and usually seller uses the "no" OTO to give their customer a downsell.
You can view the video of how to create an advanced mode OTO here: How to create unlimited smart, nested OTOs